Light Combat Aircraft Tejas – IAS Synopsis
- Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) program was started by the Government of India in 1984 to replace the old MiG-21 planes.
- Lightest, smallest and tailless multi-role supersonic fighter aircraft in its class.
- Can carry a range of air-to-air, air-to-surface, precision-guided, weapons.
- Air to air refueling capability.
- Maximum payload capacity – 4000 kg and range – 3,000 Km
- Can attend the maximum speed of Mach 1.8.
- Designed by ADA (Aeronautical Development Agency) in collaboration with HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)
GRAND OFFER –
To download all synopses for free, buy our annual membership product
(BEST VALUE OFFER – Download all synopses for free)
OR buy individual synopsis.
500 Synopses to be uploaded before May 2022
IASSynopsis.com – Best Site for Topic Wise UPSC Prelims & Mains Preparation.
© IAS Synopsis