Char Dham Project
About Cham Dham Project
- Aims at providing better connectivity across the Char Dhams (Pilgrimage Sites – Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath).
- Widening of highways connecting the sites and the Tanakpur-Pithoragarh link on the Kailash Mansarovar Yatra route.
- Can act as network of feeder roads to the China Border.
- Cost – Rs 12000 Crores
- Implementing Agencies: Uttarakhand State Public Works Department (PWD), BRO and the National Highway & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (NHIDCL).
- being implemented on Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) mode.
GRAND OFFER –
To download all synopses for free, buy our annual membership product
(BEST VALUE OFFER – Download all synopses for free)
OR buy individual synopsis.
500 Synopses to be uploaded before May 2022
IASSynopsis.com – Best Site for Topic Wise UPSC Prelims & Mains Preparation.